Showing all 2 results
Managing Your Fears and Dark Side
January 29th, 10am – 12:30pm | Online via Zoom
Fear is limiting and debilitating
Your fears can create problems in your relationships
Your memories of trauma can leave you weak and anxious
The fears and dark side of those you love can lead them to hurt and upset you
In this workshop we will:
- Look at how fear and your dark side affects your life – mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically
- I will lead you through a meditation to help you acknowledge your dark side which is the accumulated damage, scarring and imprints from past and present trauma and challenges
- I will bring healing energies to help you transform the fear into positive energies and to understand life lessons
- I will guide you to your plan of how to manage the anger, pain and recurring negative thoughts that can come from your past and present challenging situations
- I will help you manage the effects on you from the fears and dark side of those close to you
Face Reading with Sashi Radley
1st February 2022 | 7:30pm | Online via Zoom
Currently practising primarily as a Face & Soul Reader, Soul Numerologist and Spiritual Development Mentor. She trained in Hypnotherapy and Past Life Regression at the European College of Hypnotherapy, also qualifying in NLP with Paul McKenna and Michael Neil renowned Supercoach.
Sashi is descended from a long line of Welsh Bards and Druids. She was born in Hampshire and currently lives in beautiful East Dorset with her musician/composer husband Rick, and her faithful foot-warmer, Ellie the Labrador. Sashi believes we are all face-readers, we all have a natural psychic ability and we all have the ability to utilise our senses to help us make the correct choices and enrich our lives.
She trained in face-reading 20 years ago and in subsequent years her own methodology has unfolded. She discovered that during a face-reading session the client`s face would often appear to transfigure, the features morphing, altering sometimes becoming multiple faces, one after another. Sashi decided to explore the phenomena further. Hence, her face readings became less structured and traditional, more spiritual. Glimpses of the soul purpose, past lives and other facets of the individual would make themselves known.
Sashi will be joining with Anne Jones of Conscious Cafe for a thought- provoking conversation on Face and Soul Reading.
- Introduction and healing meditation – Anne Jones
- Talk by Sashi Radley: Face Reading
- Discussion – Break out groups for discussion